Pulpo gallego, or Galician-style octopus, is a popular tapa (appetizer) served all over Spain today. It originated in the northwestern Spanish region of Galicia, where octopus is a specialty.
- Prep Time - 5 mins
- Cook Time - 5 min
- Total Time - 10 mins
- Servings: 4 people
- 1 octopus leg
- 4 large potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 dash paprika
- Cut tomatoes in half. Use a measuring teaspoon to scoop out watery seeds
- Place tomato and remaining Topping ingredients in a bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Set aside for 5 to 10 minutes for the flavours to meld and the tomatoes to become juicy and soften slightly.
- Brush each side of bread with oil then grill/broil until golden and crusty - about 3 minutes on each side.
- Rub one side of the surface of the bread lightly with the garlic.