Mucver is like a fritter or a vegetable pancake. It is a Turkish favorite and is served as a hot appetizer, accompanied by a yogurt dip.
- Prep Time - 15 mins
- Cook Time - 15 min
- Total Time - 30 mins
- Servings: 4 people
- 3 zucchini
- 3 spring onions
- Black pepper
- 1 bunch of dill
- 75 g white cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- To Fry
- 1.5 cups of olive oil or sunflower oil
- First, wash the zucchini to be used thoroughly. Cut the ends and peel them off.
- Grate the zucchini in a large bowl with the thin side of the grater. Squeeze the juice, squeezing it lightly.
- After cleaning the spring onions, chop. Wash dill and chop finely.
- Crush the white cheese with the salt in your hand. Add all the ingredients to the grated zucchini and mix them all.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil or pure olive oil in a pan. Pour the tablespoonful of mixed mortar into the oil.
- Press the mortar gently against the spoon and flatten it. Fry both sides.
- Take the zucchini fritters out and place them on a paper towel. Arrange them on a serving plate and sprinkle some black pepper.