Have a question?
Dried from Fresh Apricots. Differs from their orange-color counterparts as these are dried without any sulphur dioxide, which helps retain its natural fruit color. Due to its sugar content, the fruit turns dark color when exposed to sunlight.
- Due to high carotene content (vitamin A), protects the lungs and respiratory system and has a preventive measure against cancer
- Positive effects on the nervous system, brain cells, immunity and growth
- Due to its high potassium content, it regulates blood pressure and strengthens heart muscles allowing heart to function more regularly
- An excellent source of fibre, which decreases blood cholesterol
- Helps in recovery of liver
- Plays an important part in keeping the bones and teeth healthier
- Increases blood production process
Keep It Refrigerated Once Opened!
NATURAL APRICOT DRIED
NUTRITION Per 100g
Energy 225 kcal
Protein 2.5 g
Total fat 0 g
-Saturated fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Carbohydrate 55 g
Dietary fibre 7.5 g
Sodium 25 mg