Goji berries have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 2,000 years. Some legends report that goji berries were eaten by monks in the Himalayan Mountains thousands of years ago and steeped in hot water to help aid meditation and obtain greater health, vitality, longevity, energy and stamina.
- Very Nutritious. ...
- Excellent Source of Antioxidants.
- May Have Anti-Aging Benefits.
- May Help Prevent Cancer Growth.
- May Improve Blood Sugar Control.
- May Boost Energy Levels.
- May Help You Lose Weight.
- May Improve Cholesterol Levels
Keep It Refrigerated Once Opened!