Golden Horn Natural Apricots 188g
Dried from Fresh Apricots. Differs from their orange-color counterparts as these are dried without any sulphur dioxide, which helps retain their natural fruit color. Due to its sugar content, the fruit turns dark color when exposed to sunlight.
- Due to high carotene content (vitamin A), protects the lungs and respiratory system and has a preventive measure against cancer
- Positive effects on the nervous system, brain cells, immunity, and growth
- Due to its high potassium content, it regulates blood pressure and strengthens heart muscles allowing the heart to function more regularly
- An excellent source of fibre, which decreases blood cholesterol
- Helps in recovery of liver
- Plays an important part in keeping the bones and teeth healthier
- Increases blood production process
Keep It Refrigerated Once Opened!