Golden Horn Organic Apricots 150g
Apricots are grown in eastern Turkey, Malatya. These fruits are hand-picked and carefully pitted, sun-dried. They are fat-free, very low in sodium, cholesterol-free, contain significant levels of iron & high in vitamins A & C.
Turkish Dried Apricots are distinct from other countries as they are dried as whole fruits, rather than halves. The process of drying whole fruits allows the fruits to retain good moisture levels.
- Due to high carotene content (vitamin A), protects the lungs and respiratory system and has a preventive measure against cancer
- Positive effects on the nervous system, brain cells, immunity, and growth
- Due to its high potassium content, it regulates blood pressure and strengthens heart muscles allowing the heart to function more regularly
- An excellent source of fibre, which decreases blood cholesterol
- Helps in recovery of liver
- Plays an important part in keeping the bones and teeth healthier
- Increases blood production process
- Prevents the formation of the stomach, intestine ulcers, and kidney stones
Keep It Refrigerated Once Opened!