This recipe was originated in the Mediterranean region, it is a great substitute for potatoes and there is no way you could go wrong with that!
- Prep Time - 10 mins
- Cook Time - 25 min
- Total Time - 35 mins
- Servings: 4 people
- 2 medium celery roots (celeriac), peeled, cut into 1½” pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Toss celery root with oil on a rimmed baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until golden and tender, 20–25 minutes.
- Toss warm celery root with vinegar. Serve topped with walnuts and thyme.