Now with this recipe, you can the famous schnitzel from Austria!
- Prep Time - 10 mins
- Cook Time - 15 min
- Total Time - 25 mins
- Servings: 4 people
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 pound turkey slices (1/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place the milk, flour, eggs and bread crumbs in 4 separate shallow bowls. Dip turkey slices into milk, then coat with flour. Dip into eggs and coat with bread crumbs. Place on waxed paper; let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, brown turkey over medium-high heat in butter and oil for 2 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.